Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Apple Hill time!

We had a great Monday celebrating Columbus day at Apple Hill. We went with some great friends and had a blast. The apple doughnuts are so good! Since they are made with apples, they are part of a balanced breakfast, lunch...dinner...right?! :)

We always enjoy Double Chocolate Nut Fudge from the Fudge Factory too.

There are huge fish that swim in the pond. They were jumping while we were there. It was amazing to watch them leap.

Maybe next year Aubrey will get to ride a pony...















































































































2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

We had a great time! I think I ate most of the donuts. Carey was sad he missed it...can't wait for next year!

lonainhake said...

Did my first comment show up? I just signed up for an account and this is new to me...Can you believe it?! Aunt Jan