Sunday, April 26, 2009

Funny little girl...

We just got back yesterday from visiting Utah for my sister's BYU graduation. (Go sis!) We had a great time and got to visit with friends and family. We miss good ol' Utah.

At a layover in the Las Vegas Airport, Aubrey started to get a little restless. So I walked around a bit with her on my hip (our usual mode of transportation) waiting to board the next plane. Now, we think Aubrey is cute and others have told us she is...so I usually don't think much when other people smile at her or say hello. Usually Aubrey will wave or smile back. So I found it weird that at this airport people were laughing when they saw her? They were laughing and then turning to their friends and laughing more! It kept happening the more I was walking around. I started making my way back to Ryan because it was so weird and I glanced in her direction...

She had her finger in her nose (past the first knuckle -mind you) and was just keeping it there. She looked at me with her finger still in her nose - and I started laughing... hard. She started laughing back (finger still in place) and continued to relocate her finger as I tried to remove it while laughing. Of course my laughing only encouraged her. Funny little girl...

2 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

love it! that's so cute!

Levi and Amanda said...

You gotta love little kids! Jonah thinks it's the funniest thing in the world to pick his nose while everyone is looking.

It's fun looking through your blog! I showed my parents and they thought Aubrey was just adorable! :-)