Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back in the saddle

I just got a new calling at Church last Sunday. I'm the 1st Counselor in the Orangevale Ward Young Women organization. I've served about 4 years in my previous ward and loved it. I am looking forward to getting to know some great girls and having fun with Wednesday night activities again.

Ryan, Aubrey and I are looking forward to a nice vacation in Carlsbad soon. It's a family tradition and I've missed out these past two years. I'm really looking forward to showing Aubrey the beach for the first time. Be on alert for cute waterbaby pics to come!

A.

2 comments:

Chelsy said...

You've had a blog since January and I'm just now finding out! Remember when we NEVER kept in contact anymore! So glad you have a blog so we can stay in touch now!

Chelsy said...

just kidding...I realized it went further than January! Almost a year ago!

You moved back to O'vale ward? Nice!

Ryan, when you head to SoCal this summer, are you flying? Are you taking GaryAir. haha!