Thursday, October 22, 2009

We have a new little one

Okay, so it's not a baby! It's a goodwill find! I need a night stand. Well, I need a better one. After reading some blogs on the subject, I decided to refinish this puppy.
Tools. Alright, SOME of the tools.Primer. Welcome to my backyard. I think it's a .000012 acre. Perfect size for small painting projects! Think of what I will paint in a real backyard...ahhh, dreams.In progress...
Is it odd that I find myself wandering outside to lovingly caress the smooth surface check on it every couple of hours? I think my kitchenaid mixer is jealous.

More coming soon... Want to try it? Here is a tutorial (I am not following this one exactly- but very inspired by it!).

3 comments:

Nelson Family said...

I'm very impressed!! We miss you guys. We should get together before our new baby comes!! :)

Cadle Clan said...

I have been looking at blogs too, and goodwill is the place to be! Nice find!

grandma of two cutie pie girls said...

This is amazing. What a great job. You are so very creative, perfect find too, good shopping..